Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Stock: 13 piece
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Stock: 13 piece
- Order number: EX-3465
The EX-3465 1-to-4 SATA 3 Switch is designed to provide a high performance link between a single SATA 3 host port and 4 SATA 3 devices ports. It connects the host upstream port to one of the 4 downstream SATA 3 hard drive or SSD drive (one device at the same time). It is done by simply pressing the push button switch. It only allowed the selected device to be powered and cut off the powers of the other unselected devices. This will reduce the power consumption and make sure those devices are true off line to prevent from any accidental erasing data by virus or application software. The EX-3465 provides a keylock switch to prevent from any unauthorized changing the settings. It helps home of school users to manage the devices easily.
!! Attention !! The switching of hard disk during the operation, work only when the Motherboard include Chip-Set what support “Hot Plug and Play” for example Silicon Image 3132. With our controller EX-3516 or EX-3501 the SATA switch works fine.
- Switch with 1 Upstream to 4 Downstream SATA 3 or SAS ports
- Support hard drives up to 6TB
- 3.5 or 5.25-inch Bay Form Factor, Easy to Fit in Normal PC Systems
- Built-in High Speed SATA Signal Switch, save the Current Settings by Built-in EEPROM
- Keylock to Prevent from Unauthorized Changing
- Provides LEDs to Indicate the Active Drive
- Completed cable set fort 4 SATA 3 drives will be included
- Chip-Set: Silicon Image SIL-3726