These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Stock: 13 piece
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Stock: 13 piece
- Order number: EX-1321-4K
With EX-1321-4K, you can connect notebook, desktop computer or server in 19-inch rack to... more
With EX-1321-4K, you can connect notebook, desktop computer or server in 19-inch rack to 10/100/1000Mbps network via USB 3.2 Gen 1 or 2.0 output. The EX-1321-4K supports 4KV optical isolation for network connection. The EX-1321-4K can be installed simultaneously to an existing network card. The installation is very easy without the need to open the systems. With the EX-1321-4K, a DIN rail kit is included for installation in a 19-inch rack.
- Supports 4KV Optical Isolation
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.2 Gen 1
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standard
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports cross-over detection and auto-correction
- Power from the USB port (Bus-Power)
- Supports Wake-on-LAN
- Supports USB 3.0 screw lock cable mechanism
- Metal case with wall and DIN-Rail mounting kit for industrial application
- LEDs indicate the status of Power status and Ethernet connection
- Chipset: Realtek RTL8153B
EX-1321-4K, USB 3.2 Gen 1 cable, DIN-Rail Kit Wall mounting, Manual
|Category:||USB to Ethernet|
|Interface:||USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Number of ports:||1|
|Power connection:||Bus power|
|Design:||Desktop / DIN-Rail|
|Cable length meter:||1.8|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "USB 3.2 Gen 1 to Ethernet 1Gigabit with 4KV Optical Isolation"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.