These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Stock: 8 piece
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Stock: 8 piece
- Order number: EX-1311-2IS
The USB 2.0 to RS-232 cable with A-connector provides one high performance 16C550-type UART... more
The USB 2.0 to RS-232 cable with A-connector provides one high performance 16C550-type UART compatible RS-232 serial port with 15KV Surge Protection & 4KV Optical Isolation. It is designed for PC, thin client or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the USB 1.1 up to 3.2 Gen 1 Bus. With the easy installation you don t need to open the Computersystem and install the EX-1311-2IS when the system run. We include two hex nut, what can replace with two screws from the EX-1311-2IS, if the opposite cable has screws.
- Interface: RS-232 V.24
- FIFO Buffer: 16C550 with 16Byte
- 15KV Surge Protection and 4KV Optical Isolation
- I/O addresses and Interrupt: Set from the operating system
- Data Bits: 7 and 8 / Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2 / Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal RS-232: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- LED Display for RX and TX
- Power from the USB Bus (Bus Power)
- Exchangeable screw with hex nuts
- Chipset: FTDI
EX-1311-2IS, Driver CD, 2x hex nuts, Manual
|Category:||USB to RS-232|
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||1|
|Power connection:||Bus power|
|Surge protection:||15KV ESD|
|Cable length meter:||1.8|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "USB 2.0 to 1S Serial RS-232 Port with 15KV Surge Protection & 4KV Optical Isolation (FTDI Chipset)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.