Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Stock: 2 piece
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Stock: 2 piece
- Order number: EX-48100
The EX-48100 PCI-Express to mini PCIe adapter card provides a 52-pin mini PCIe female connector for a desktop PC with PCI-Express slots. It is an ideal solution to share all mini PCIe cards with your desktop PC. The EX-48100 don’t need drivers.The card is fully PCI Plug-and-Play compatible and there are no IRQ and I/O address configuration problems.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250 or 500MBytes/sed.
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications Rev. 1.0a to 2.1
- Supports Standard and Low Profile From Factors
- Provides 1 x 52-pin mini PCI Express female connector
- Supports 1 USB Port for USB-based Cards
- Provides 2 mounting screws to fasten the mini PCIe Cards
- No Driver Required of support in all OS platforms (it might need drivers for the mini PCIe card itself, but no need for this adapter card)
- Supports standard 2.00 x 1.18 inch mini PCIe cards
|Category:||mini PCIe cards|
|Number of ports:||1|