These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Stock: 5 piece
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Stock: 5 piece
- Order number: EX-44032
The EX-44032 PCI-Express I/O adapter provides 32 high performance 16C950-type UART compatible... more
The EX-44032 PCI-Express I/O adapter provides 32 high performance 16C950-type UART compatible RS-232 serial ports. It is designed for PC, thin client or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the PCI Express Bus (PCIe). The card is fully PCI Express Plug-and-Play compatible and there are no IRQ and I/O address configuration problems. The EX-44032 is supplied with four octopus cable. The EX-44032 don’t need external Expansion-Module. All ports will supported from the Octopus cable.
- Interface: RS-232 V.24
- FIFO Buffer: 16C950 with 128Byte
- ±15KV IEC1000-4-2 ESD Protection for RS232 I/O’s
- I/O addresses: Set from the operating system
- Interrupt: Setting from the System BIOS with Interrupt Sharing
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8 / Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2 / Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- PCI Express Interface: Fully compliant with 1.0a Specification
- WHQL certified
- Chip-Set: 4 x Oxford OXPCIe958
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||32|
|Power connection:||4 pin floppy|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "32S PCIe Serial RS-232 Board with Octopus cable (Oxford Chip-Set)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.