These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Stock: 3 piece
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Stock: 3 piece
- Order number: EX-41016-2
The EX-41016-2 PCI I/O card provides sixteen serial RS232 high performance UART 16C1050 outputs.... more
The EX-41016-2 PCI I/O card provides sixteen serial RS232 high performance UART 16C1050 outputs. It is designed to expand sixteen additional serial ports for PC, workstation or server via PCI or PCI-X bus. The card is fully plug-and-play compatible and supports Linux and SCO-Unix. The EX-41016-2 can also be installed in a low profile computer case with a maximum height of 8 cm. Additionally, +5V or +12V on pin 9 of the serial connector is configurable for a POS system (Power over System).
- Interface: RS232 V.24
- FIFO Buffer: 16C1050 with 256Byte
- ±15KV IEC1000-4-2 ESD Protection for RS232 I/O’s
- I/O addresses and Interrupt will set from the system BIOS, IRQ sharing
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- Flow Control RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF
- Support mainboards with 5V and 3.3V
- Can select +5V or +12V to pin 9 from all 16 male connectors
- Chipset: SystemBase 16C1054PCI
EX-41016-2, 2x Octopus cable, 32x nuts, Low Profile bracket, Driver CD, Manual
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||16|
|Power connection:||SATA power|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "PCI 16S Serial RS232 board incl. LP bracket (SystemBase)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.