Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Stock: 8 piece
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Stock: 8 piece
- Order number: EX-1010
The EX-1010 is specially designed to expand 4 additional PCI slots via a PCIe slot. The EX-1010 is simply connected to a motherboard with PCI Express bus using the PCIe adapter card. The EX-1010 supports any Universal PCI I/O card available in the IT market (e.g. Serial, Parallel, USB, FireWire, etc.) with 5V or 3.3V. For special cards with Digital Sound Processors or high power consumption we recommend the stronger Expansion Box EX-1032. No additional drivers are required for the EX-1010 and the he comes with an external 12V/3A power supply.
Attention!! The maximum power consumption per PCI slot is limited to 200mA.
- Expands 4 PCI 32-bit 33MHZ Slots over PCI Express Slot
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Add-in Cards
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base, PCI Slots are fully Compliant PCI Bus Rev. 2.3, Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting, Capability Including ECRC Support
- Metal Case for Critical Applications
- Extended Virtual Channel (VC) Support, Includes a Second VC for Quality-of-Service and
- Low Profile bracket with a maximum high of 8 cm will included in the package
- 12V/3A DC Power Adapter its included