Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Stock: 2 piece
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Stock: 2 piece
- Order number: EX-1031
The EX-1031 Quad PCI-Slot Expansion Box with PCI-adapter (EX-1094) or PCI-Express adapter (EX-1095) is specially designed to expand 4 extra PCI slots (for long add-on cards up to 34 cm) over the PC Motherboard slot. The EX-1031 has a rugged metal housing. The EX-1031 is available with either a PCI-Express card for the desktop PC. It’s possible to control all PCI Rev 2.1s & higher add-on cards through the PCI- or PCIe adapter. Is ideally suited for DSP (Digital Sound Processor) based audio cards.
Attention! The EX-1095 PCIe card or EX-1094 PCI card must be ordered separately.
- 4 x PCI 32-bit 33MHZ Slots via PCI-, PCIe or ExpressCard slot expandable
- Internal 220W Power Supply Supports 5V and 3.3V Add-in Cards
- Fully Compliant with PCI Bus Rev. 2.3, Specifications
- Support Capability Including ECRC and Extended Virtual Channel (VC)
- Rugged metal enclosure also suitable for industrial applications
- Needs the optional available EX-1094 (PCI-card) or EX-1095 (PCI-Express-card)
- Chip-Set: Texas Instruments XIO2000A