These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays Stock: 0 piece
Stock: 0 piece
- Order number: EX-K6282-0.5
patch cable with effective snap-in protection (RNS®). The snap-in tab protection (RNS®) prevents... more
patch cable with effective snap-in protection (RNS®). The snap-in tab protection (RNS®) prevents the snap-in tab on the patch cable connector from kinking. This makes broken latching lugs a thing of the past!
- With snap-on nose protection (RNS)
- Suitable for 10/100/1000/10000Base-T Ethernet networks (10 Gigabit capable)
- 500 MHz
- raw cable manufactured according to Cat. 7 specifications
- 2x shielded RJ45 Cat. 6A connectors
- S/FTP cable (shielding foil + braiding)
- PiMF (wires in pairs in metal foil)
- inner conductor: AWG 26
- conductor material and contacts of 99.9% oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- outer sheath diameter: 6.5 mm
- flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1
- allocation 1:1 according to EIA/TIA-568B
- halogen-free according to IEC 60754-2
- low smoke according to IEC 61034
- gold-plated contact surfaces
- suitable for various devices like patch panel, switch, router, modem with RJ45 connection
|Cable typ:||Network Cat.7|
|Cable length meter:||0.50|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "RJ45 patch cable with Cat. 7 raw cable and RNS®, S/FTP, PiMF, halogen free, 500MHz, OFC, red, 0.5m"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.